Noblesse Oblige; the Duties of an Officer
Whoever claims to be noble must conduct themself nobly.
One must act in a fashion that conforms with one's position, and with the reputation that one has earned.
Becoming an Officer in the Kin is to become an important part of the life and structure of the Kin.
The purpose of the Officer position is to ensure the Kin runs smoothly, to ensure that the Kin is a place that the members of the Kin feel happy to belong to, and to encourage the contribution of all members for the benefit of the Kin.
Chivalry and Pride, is a Kin that as its name suggests, is a Kin that requires us to behave with Chivalry, and have Pride in our Kin.
Remember the motto is “To share Respect and Honour in Middle Earth.”
In this the Officers have a great responsibility, and to that end have the following obligations.
1. You must be willing to go out of your way to help a member.
2. You must never ignore a member.
3. You must help enforce the kinship rules
4. You must support your fellow officers, if you disagree with an officer please take it into the officer chat.
5. You must be prepared to attend officer meetings; these are infrequent, but important. These will be scheduled so all officers can participate.
Note: It is preferred but not mandatory that you have a microphone to facilitate communication.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum