Blazedancer asked "what is the point of ventrilo"
The quick answer is that it allows players to speak to each other by using microphones, ie voice, without the need to be fellowed in game. However it does have other advantages.
1. Players do not have to be fellowed to talk
2. Players dont even have to be ingame to talk, or listen
3. Players can have seperate channels for different talk sessions
4. Players without microphones can be heard (chat to talk)
5. Each player can adjust the volume of other players so thay can hear them at a sound level of their choice (increasing volume for quiet talkers, decreasing volume for loud talkers"
oh and btw in game voice does not work for fellowships doing the chicken run, so ventrillo is the only option , I found that one out the hard way some years ago.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum